Paints & Coatings Resource Center

Ask the Expert Question-and-Answer Archive

by Ron Joseph

December, 2004

Painting CARC Military Paint System

Q. We have a contract with the turkish military. So military wants our products undercoated with MIL-P-23377, then we paint with MIL-C-46168 code:34094. Application paint sytem will be with MIL-STD-193 please inform me firstly where we can buy that paint (powder) I mean which company and please inform me about application of standard MIL-STD-193.

You can purchase epoxy primer MIL-P-23377, and CARC topcoat MIL-C-46168 from:

Hentzen Coatings


I do not have a copy of MIL-STD 193 but here is a site that might have the document:

Best wishes,

Ron Joseph

What's New | About PCRC | Compliance Assistance | Regulations | Technical Info | News | Homeowners | Search | Disclaimer | Home

©2012 Paints and Coatings Resource Center