Paints & Coatings Resource Center

Ask the Expert Question-and-Answer Archive

by Ron Joseph

September, 2005

CARC Paint Coating

Q. I am looking for a Black topcoat that meets mil-c-46168. I think that it is a two part paint. If you know of anyone who specializes in this type of paint, or you have and resources, links, or info. on this matter it would be helpful. Thanks

A. Several vendors sell this product, including, but not limited to Sherwin-Williams, Hentzen, and Niles. You will not find this coating either in as hardware store or vin an general industrial supply store. Instead you might need to have an industrial supply store special order it for you. You can find company details on the Internet.

Best wishes,

Ron Joseph

What's New | About PCRC | Compliance Assistance | Regulations | Technical Info | News | Homeowners | Search | Disclaimer | Home

©2012 Paints and Coatings Resource Center