Paints & Coatings Resource Center

Ask the Expert Question-and-Answer Archive

by Ron Joseph

November, 2009


Q. Which companies produces CARC? (In the USA and Europe)

A. If you look at the Qualified Products List (QPL) of each CARC specification you will see who is qualified to sell CARC coatings to the military. Three of the companies include, but are not limited to Sherwin-Williams, Hentzen Coatings and Deft.

Good luck,

Ron Joseph

What's New | About PCRC | Compliance Assistance | Regulations | Technical Info | News | Homeowners | Search | Disclaimer | Home

©2012 Paints and Coatings Resource Center