Paints & Coatings Resource Center

Ask the Expert Question-and-Answer Archive

by Ron Joseph

November, 2003

Finding Mil-Specs and Federal Standard Specifications

Q. Is there a web site where I can look up current and discontinued federal and military paint specs? Are discontinued federal and military paint spces (eg: DOD-C-24654) still available?

A. I haven't checked for you, but here are the sites I go to when I look for a Mil-spec of Fed. Std. specification:

What's New | About PCRC | Compliance Assistance | Regulations | Technical Info | News | Homeowners | Search | Disclaimer | Home

©2012 Paints and Coatings Resource Center