Paints & Coatings Resource Center

Ask the Expert Question-and-Answer Archive

by Ron Joseph

March, 2003

Interior Paints

Q. Which brand paint do you recommend for durability and fade resistance? How would you rate the following brands of interior paint--Glidden, Dutch Boy, and Sears?

A. You best bet is to purchase or loan a copy of the annual Consumer's Report which covers the most common architectural paints. To the best of my knowledge this is the most thorough evaluation of house paints available.


What's New | About PCRC | Compliance Assistance | Regulations | Technical Info | News | Homeowners | Search | Disclaimer | Home

©2012 Paints and Coatings Resource Center