Paints & Coatings Resource Center

Ask the Expert Question-and-Answer Archive

by Ron Joseph

July, 2003

Federal Standard (Fed Std) Color Cards

Q. Can you give me the equivalent RAL number for the color # 34094 / 383 Green Fed STD 595 ?

A. Unfortunately I do not carry a set of color cards with me, but all of the paint manufacturers who are on the QPL for MIL-C-46168 will be able to give you the equivalent. You can try contacting MARTHA McEACHERN - (316) 73307576 x 605 // a Sherwin-Williams in Cleveland. Alternatively, you can contact Hentzen Coatings in Wisconsin. These are two of the large companies that supply camouflage coatings to the military.

What's New | About PCRC | Compliance Assistance | Regulations | Technical Info | News | Homeowners | Search | Disclaimer | Home

©2012 Paints and Coatings Resource Center