Paints & Coatings Resource Center

Ask the Expert Question-and-Answer Archive

by Ron Joseph

January, 2009

Correct Labeling

Q. I am a manufacturer of Polyruea Floor coatings and need to know what federal agency oversee's what needs to be on a label for the retail market.

A. I'm not an expert on labeling, but in my opinion you will need to check with EPA, OSHA and DOT regulations. All three agencies require certain information to be on the label. The company for which I work has consultants who might be able to help you and if you are interested you can retain one of them to assist you.


Ron Joseph

What's New | About PCRC | Compliance Assistance | Regulations | Technical Info | News | Homeowners | Search | Disclaimer | Home

©2012 Paints and Coatings Resource Center